It's been a while ... I know, right?

Posted: Monday, December 19, 2011 by Unknown in
0

Hey Everyone,

I haven't been what I consider a very good friend for a while now. And to some people ... er - a lot of people, I'm becoming more and more distant. I guess the fortune and glory rat race has made me more and more socially apathetic. It's becoming more and more about business stats, marketing, sales and ROI ... this is not a good thing, because the truth is I need people for wealth, health and love.

So before the next post I just want to take the time to say sorry for not saying 'Hi' more often and telling you what I'm up to these days. For not asking how you are. For not socializing more. Yes, I missed you too ... Megan, Samba and Danny too. Yes, I'll be sure to talk to them in a bit.

What am I listening to right now? Blue Train by Asian Kung-Fu Generation. What's the last good movie I saw? Real Steel, that was execellent! My movie of the year award goes to Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2. What am reading? Battle Royale by Koshun Takami, it's like Saw vs. Hunger Games, it's really gory. What am I excited about? The Dark Knight Rises trailer ... pure awesomeness!

So what have I been up to? I'm pretty much my day job's b$%*, but during bits of time I get I'm working on a new project; a podcast show called 'Matt Xell: Writer's Advocate' where I promote some of the cool stories I stumble upon on Wattpad.com.Wattpad? It's that one site where people get post and share the stories they write.

Ves? He's in some sort of comma right now ... I can't say too much about that, but I'm still plotting and scheming a bunch of stuff. I still have to tell you about Eslo, Vincent, Willow and Billy first before we can even get to Ves again ... I know it's like forever but I'm working as hard as I possibly can to get the stuff out there.

The Chapter Commentaries videos? Oh - yeah, that's right, it's what I wanted to show you in the next post. So let's get to that, yeah?

0 comments: