The Tower of Parlen Min Chapter Commentaries Promo!

Posted: Monday, October 17, 2011 by Unknown in
1

Yo'oh!Hi, people! Matt here has something of an announcement to make (stop shouting - baka)!

Saddly (is it?), due to circumstances beyond my control (really?) and the 'Speed of Zam' (which is the speed just before slow) the Tower of Parlen Min Chapter Commentaries; the video thingys with me and Danny Mexen reading excerpts and discussing the book in depth, will no longer be included in the Virtual Book Tour as originally planned.

I'm really sorry about that. I know I went on about how they would be the highlight of the tour and I really did go as close to the extra mile as I could to have the videos filmed, edited and released during the tour. To all the book bloggers that were hoping to have those on their sites, I really do humbly apologize for not keeping my word.

But, alas, there is a solution of sorts! When production wraps on the editing of the videos I'll be launching a separate promotion for them, tentatively called the Tower of Parlen Min Chapter Commentaries Promo. I won't put a date on it yet but to make up for the wasted anticipation and hype, I'll be giving away 10, that's right, 10 copies of the Tower of Parlen Min ebook  from the sites of the book bloggers and reviewers that host episodes of the chapter commentaries. So if you haven't won a copy of the book yet I'll be sure to let you know when the promo kicks off.

Well that's it ... oh ... wait, no. Yes, I've got one more thing to show and tell you, check it out below:


That's right, it's the 'longer over-due' book trailer for Tower of Parlen Min featuring some of the most excellent quotes from a few of our reviewers and the Great Randis Albion's awe-mazing cover -- yes, like Chuck Norris, there's nothing it can't do! I hope you like it, yeah? And tell a friend or two about it, yeah?

cheers and thanks then,

Matt

1 comments: