The Tower of Parlen Min Virtual Book Tour: Day 1

Posted: Sunday, July 24, 2011 by Unknown in
0

Hey, here we are! Welcome friends to the first day/night of the Tower of Parlen Min Virtual Book Tour. Thank you, thank you, thank you so much for stopping by this Matt Xell's blog and the Tower of Parlen Min Facebook Page. I'm humbled by your generous presence but at the same time pumped and excited! 

I was actually thinking of shooting an intro video to the tour but I was unable to due to time constraints ( I had a meeting with the new producer/director of our new Video Chapter Commetary Series which we'll be reshooting starting tommorow). 

I've got a lot of great bloggers on board for the tour who will be hosting reviews, giveaways, guest posts, and even interviews. I Intend to be very transparent in this tour so expect some good, some bad and some mixed reviews for Tower of Parlen Min; some of them made me glow for days ... some of them almost made me cry *sniff* ... 'Oh, fer Gad's sake - Man up, Sonny!'

Also, I'll be posting a lot about Ves' world. Those of you already following my blog we'll have seen posts on what inspired the Ves Asirin series and an ongoing series of posts on the world of Everlon. And I'll be releasing a novella called Ves and the Good Doctor in a short episodical order, original TPM artwork and much more :)

So let's get right into it with the first few stops and posts:

1.  Review and Giveaway: Books: The Cheapest Vacation You Can Buyhttp://bookvacations.wordpress.com/2011/07/24/tower-of-parlen-min-by-matt-xell/


3.  Today's Post: Everlon: A Brief Introduction Part 5

Its a slow start - yeah, but I can gurentee that the tour will most likely pick up during Mid-August when we start releasing the TPM Video Chapter Commentary Series (urgh - that's a mouthful!) which will be mind blowing and face-meltingly awesome - but maybe to just me and The Red Plus, who knows - heh heh.

Cheers and thanks again people, enjoy!

This Matt Xell

P.S -- Be nice and buy my book ... or at least sample it and tell a friend about it ;) 

0 comments: